Table of Rates:
Registration Fee Includes: Online access to the conference proceedings. In-person access to all oral presentations, keynotes, and networking activities (Exhibitors & Sponsors, Opening Reception, Coffee Breaks, Lunch, and Conference Banquet).
Author Guidelines / Policies:
- The deadline to register is October 30, 2023
- The maximum number of papers per registration is 2. Student Registrations may only submit 1 paper.
- If an author is associated with more than 2 papers, a co-author of the additional papers must register accordingly.
- The maximum number of pages per paper is 8 (including index, references etc..).
- Additional pages are not permitted.
Workshops & Tutorials: The conference program will include numerous full and half day workshops and tutorials on Tuesday. December 12, 2023. Attendees will have the option to participate in as many as they like for one fee (noted above). A full list of workshops and tutorials is expected to be announced in October 2023.